Patz Model 4444 Vertical Pit Pump
If you have wastewater or liquid slurry to move - get it done economically and efficiently with the high-capacity Patz Model 4444 Vertical Pit Pump.
Features & Benefits
- Pumping capacity up to 1,580 gals./min (5,981 liters/min.).
- Available in lengths to fit your application: 6 ft. (1.8 m), 8 ft. (2.4 m), 10 ft. (3.0 m), and 12 ft. (3.6 m)
- A 16-inch (40.6 cm) Impeller for added capacity.
- Variable agitation capacities with a standard dual agitation system.
- Abrasion-resistant steel in high wear areas for longer life.
- Versatile - can be used in a variety of applications:
o Agitate a pit
o Move from short-term to long-term storage
o Load tankers/spreaders and separators
o Transfer wastewater
- Tapered-bore drive pulley mounts to a 1-3/4 inch (44.5 mm) drive shaft with a greaseable flange bearing at the top of the drive tube.
- Easy access to oil reservoir.
o End guessing!
o Inspect oil level conveniently in the semi-transparent oil reservoir at the top of pump.
o A large fill hole allows easy access for adding oil to the drive tube.
o Patz recommends using an 85W90 oil.
- High-volume delivery. The voluted design of the impeller housing and the curved blades increase pumping efficiency.
- Protection against bearing contamination. The lower bearing's oil-bath chamber has 3 seals to keep contaminants out. No sleeve bearings to wear out fast.
- Clogging prevented and positive input provided. Shear plate located close to the impeller to help prevent clogging and provide positive input.
- Lifting loops located on top of the pump allows easy insertion and removal of the unit from the pit with a tractor loader, skid-steer loader or winch.
- A steel mounting plate is included as standard equipment to allow precise positioning of the pump to match the pit depth. Plate can be lagged to a concrete pad or curb.
- Pump available in various lengths to fit pit depths of 5 ft. 6 in. (1.7 m) to 12 ft 10 in. (3.9 m).
Rugged & Versatile
The Patz Model 3333 Multi-Use Vertical Pump provides high performance for quick transfer of liquid wastes including:
- Dairy waste water
- Manure separator liquid residues
- Hog manure
- Rain or flood water
FAST, Transfer FAST, Load FAST
PTO & Electric Motor Driven Models Available!
from two pump mounting options for agitating below-ground
liquid-manure storage pit and for loading liquid-manure
spreaders. Match your pit depth with choice of four pump
lengths: 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet (1.83, 2.44, 3.05 and 3.66
m). For precise placement, the frame adjusts.
desired speed of transfer and loading with two pump sizes:
6-inch (152 mm) and 8-inch (203 mm) pipe.
time with dual nozzles that blend crusted manure and settled
solids into a liquid slurry fast.
pit clean out by agitating every corner with adjustable
nozzles (rotate both horizontally and vertically).
of straw with chopping action over impeller shredder plate.
there is no crusting or settled solids, pump liquid manure
with low-investment pump. Or, add options as needed.
convenience of all-hydraulic controls or choose manual
when agitating, transferring, and loading due to swept-back
impeller blades for high-volume pumping [up to 3,500 gallons
(13,247 l) per minute]. Transfer or load while agitating.
Get high load-carrying
capacity and long service life from tapered roller bearings
in oil bath chamber protected by three seals.
costs with impeller housing of abrasion-resistant steel
in high-wear areas.
about oil level. Inspect oil level conveniently in transparent
oil line at top of pump.
costs and get long service life from heavy-duty gearbox.
If pumping for long hours, consider an optional gearbox
pump into pit because it is articulated on two-point hitch.
Ask for more
information about remote agitation/storage systems.